Nom de l’entreprise
Lieu du poste
Description du poste
Drawing on the expertise of 900 employees and an integrated R&D center, the Siemens Haguenau site, a global leader in the field of process instrumentation and analysis, develops and manufactures pressure transmitters, flow meters, gas analyzers, and temperature sensors. #DIGITALINDUSTRIES
In this position you will handle worldwide approvals in explosion protection, electrical safety for our industrial measurement devices.
On a given day, you will spend time as a certification development engineer in :
- Independent proceeding of certification projects for our industrial measurement devices
- Cooperating with international notified bodies like FM, CSA, UL, DEKRA, TÜV and more.
- Compiling technical documentation as part of certification process with the notified bodies
- Consulting with cross-functional partners: product management, quality management, development, sales, manufacturing
- Defining approval concepts and requirements to support our development teams in creating solutions that comply with the required standards.
- Participating to audits in our manufacturing facilities.
- Monitoring and surveying Technical Regulations and Standards.
What we expect of you :
- Successfully completed academic studies in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Specialist knowledge in electronics.
- Mechanics and materials technologies knowledge (desirable).
- Deep expertise in explosion protection using European and International Standards (Atex, IECEx 60079…etc.)
- Experience in the development of explosion protected systems, devices, or components.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment and deliver high quality results to meet committed timelines.
- Independence in critical thinking.
- Analytical understanding of complex systems and standards
- English – Professional
- German – B1 level (desirable).
Why connect with us?Join one of our finest production sites in Haguenau and thrive in a distinctly international environment (97% of production exported to over 60 countries, a Research and Development center comprising 10 nationalities…) with numerous benefits such as quality health and welfare coverage, profit-sharing, and participation, the option for partial remote work, a 13th-month salary, extensive training tools, and the opportunity to dedicate two days per year to charitable activities of your choice.