Nom de l’entreprise
Lieu du poste
Description du poste
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be part in pioneering a new way of working within our Smart Power Division. You
will implement and lead the Agile practices at team level for one or more team. You will guide on the
Agile principles, helping the team to achieve valuable out-comes, and identify continues
improvement, bringing a data driven approach in day-to-day management.
Location: Chassieu (France)
- Actively guide the Scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services
- to our customers
- Coach, inspire, and mentor teams and promote positive team dynamics to ensure that team members collaborate
- effectively within the team and with other teams, to manage risks and dependencies
- Get the scrum team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing
- appropriate coaching and development techniques
- Model Agile empowering behavior to support the organization’s transformation to a new, Agile way of working
- Facilitate team-level scrum events - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective - to ensure full
- team engagement
- Build and leverage effective alliances across other teams and the technical and business communities
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the individual team and organization
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or similar (this position is not embedded in the IT environment; we are open for profiles with
- different backgrounds like psychology, social science, business administration, economics etc.)
- Experience as Scrum Master or in a similar Agile role applying Agile principles and practices is an advantage
- Motivated to work in an Agile, dynamic workplace and cross functional team
- Experience in leading people with the ability to earn trust while challenging the team to improve and operate outside its
- comfort zone
- Apply creative thinking to solve problems and get things done
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Ability to promote positive team dynamics & collaboration within the team and other teams
- Risk management and conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in English and French
Flexible work practices Accident insurance Healthcare plan
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected
and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency,
productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover
more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid