Nom de l’entreprise
Lieu du poste
Description du poste
Senior Process Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Process Engineer creates, modifies, analyzes and optimizes the design of technical solutions for bids and projects to comply with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
This involves designing production units for our Clients in the field of Lubricants, Grease, Petrochemicals, as well as in the fields of Specialty Chemicals.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key customers to understand the customer's technical issues/requirements
- Analyzes customer specifications and requirements
- Sizes units and equipment to meet performance expectations
- Review and adjust design, if necessary, based on design results, to meet contractual obligations
- Establishes PFDs and PIDs based on general sizing and layout data
- Uses checklists and sizing tools to perform design verification in accordance with applicable engineering standards and guidelines.
- Writes engineering documents (data sheets, specifications)
- Analyzes and clarifies technical offers from suppliers on process equipment
- Verifies and validates with the project manager the selected technical solutions
- Rationalizes technical choices to offer competitive solutions (standardization)
- Participates in the economic valuation of solutions for the constitution of investment budgets
- Participates in the drafting of Functional Analyses with the Automation Department
- Leads/Participates in design meetings, HAZOP and 3D model reviews
- Proactively coordinates with commissioning functions to ensure that designs are installed and commissioned appropriately, and provides technical assistance during commissioning
- Establishes warranty validation principles and participates in Performance Tests
- Actively participates in the research of new products and processes (technology watch)
- Creates standard processes and tools to promote the reuse of technical solutions, innovation and productivity within the design team
- Supervise the actions of the detailed process engineers to deliver the PIDs mark-up and process equipment’s datasheet.
- Master of Science degree
- Process or chemical engineer, with at least 10 year experience in Energy, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemicals in an industrial and/or engineering company.
- Fluent English
- Behavioral skills: rigor, results orientation, customer and market orientation, teamwork and collaboration
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.